Jaggery, also known as gur is a golden yellow to dark brown traditionally used unrefined sugar. Jaggery is commonly obtained by concentrating sugarcane juice. India is the largest producer of jaggery and Top Jaggery Exporters are situated throughout the country. Under the agro-processing sector. Today there are numerous top-notch jaggery producers in India. The Indian subcontinent is known to manufacture 55% of the world’s total sugar production. 15% of the sugarcane produced in India is used for the production of jaggery and khandsari. India is known to produce 60% of the jaggery used in the world. Annually India exports around 2,92,212 tonnes of jaggery and confectionary products that are worth a whopping sum of Rs 1,289.2 crore.
The major export destinations for the Indian jaggery industry are Nigeria, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Nepal and Myanmar. With the increasing demand of jaggery, India has developed separate jaggery producing units. Jaggery is known to contain micronutrients which have anti-toxin and anti-carcinogenic properties. While 60% of -70% of the jaggery is produced from sugarcane, the remaining jaggery is produced from the palm. Of the total jaggery production of India, 80% is prepared in solid form, and the remaining 20% is made in liquid and granular form. The primary jaggery producing states of India are Maharashtra, Gujarat, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. Here is a list of the top jaggery exporters in India.
1. Seair Exim Solutions
Seair Exim solutions is a genuine and trusted Indian exporter of jaggery. The company is known for supplying high grade of jaggery in the market. The primary jaggery export destinations of the company are Yemen, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, United States, Canada and Singapore. The company was established in 2009 and within a short period have successfully installed the identity of being India’s leading export house. Seair Exim within a short period has become leading exporters of agro products in 80 countries.
Location: B-1/E-3, 2nd Floor, Mohan cooperative estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi110044, India
2. Satyamev International
Satyamev International is an exporter, supplier and manufacturer of high quality natural and organic jaggery. The company is known for its best-in-class products that are delivered on time. For the export of the products, the company has a dedicated team of experts who ensure the quality of the shipments. Over the years, the company has earned much acclaim for the supply of premium quality of products. With years of experience in the field, the company has successfully established its identity in the global market. The company for the manufacturing of the jaggery sources the raw materials from trusted and reliable vendors.
- Solid Jaggery
- Liquid Jaggery
- Powder jaggery
- Jaggery manufacturing
Location: 233-GF, Gautam Park, Varachha road, Surat (395006) Gujarat, India.
Hind Overseas is a leading exporter of high-quality Indian food and agro products. The company is known for the export of a premium range of products. Posterior overseas take extensive care for the packaging of the products. The primary export destinations of the company are Germany, Russia, China, Middle East and European countries. The team at hind overseas with their rich knowledge select only the most exceptional gamut of products in the market. Hind overseas is known for the supply of high-grade products at a close range. Right from pet bottles to large tins the company offers products that fit within every pocket.
- Herbal Henna
- Edible Oil
- Wheat Grain
- Wheat Flour
- Maida Flour
- Semolina ( Sooji/ Rawa )
- Animal cattle feed
- Red Lentil
- Hair Oil
Location: 4011, Naya Bazar, Main Road, Office # 202, Near Chandni Chowk, Delhi-110006, INDIA
URT Exports was established in 2001 and aimed to facilitate the global trade of agro products. The company works with the vision of being the top exporter of agro products in the world. URT exports with their years of experience have successfully established the market reputation of being a leading name in the jaggery export business. The company takes the utmost care for the packaging of the shipments.
- Minerals and ores
- Indian salt
- Fly Ash
- Fresh vegetables
- Coconut product
Location: URT Exports, No. 21, 3rd Cross, P. S. C. Bank Nagar, Mudaliarpet, Pondicherry – 605004, India
Are you start with jaggery export business? Looking to collaborate with jaggery exporters in India? Reach out to us at exportsconnect.com by filling in the form. We have a list of the leading jaggery exporters in India that you can collaborate with for business expansion.
Do visit http://blog.exportsconnect.com/the-top-basmati-rice-exporters-india/ for list of Top Basmati Rice exporters in India.